ACTION! Drones for movie footage.
Here at Droneinsurance.ie we have enquirers every day from drone operators working on film TV and Movie sets.
Whether it’s a TV show, a news report or a movie, the growth of the commercial drone in film has been dramatic (pardon the pun). UAV operators can now offer media companies exciting new views and angles with which to deliver content.
UAVs can fly in most weather conditions; they have extended battery life; they can transmit footage real-time and also record on robust digital storage devices. The hi-res cameras suitable for mounting have also improved significantly in just a few years.
Each week droneinsurance.ie talks to and advises new and existing operators of unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs) who are looking to move into feature films. The crew at Droneinsurance.ie are more than happy to quote film industry professionals.
Droneinsurance.ie is an online drone insurance specialist. Click here to download the proposal form.
The Typical Drone Insurance Coverage that our clients would look for
UAV / Drone All Risks Insurance – Main Coverage
- Replace or repair, accidental loss or damage to the UAV
- Includes disappearance if the UAV is unreported for 60 days
- Includes Payload
UAV /Drone Third Party Liability Insurance – Main Coverage
- Compensatory damages in respect of accidental bodily injury (fatal or otherwise) caused by the UAV
- Compensatory damages to property caused by the UAV
- Can provide cover during the R&D phase
UAV Products Liability Insurance – Main Coverage
- Bodily injury or property damage arising out of products manufactured by the Insured once such products are no longer in the possession or control of the insured
- Insurers will pay legal costs incurred in the defence of any claim made against the insured up to sum insured
Call us now on 091 563518 or visit www.droneinsurance.ie for more details